This Policy applies to the Sky Dragon Chinese Restaurant websites and domains.
- Make use of our application and services as an authorized user
- Visit any of our websites that link to this Privacy Statement
- Receive any communication from us including newsletters, emails, calls, or texts
2. Personal Data We Collect
Data You Provide
When you make a purchase, or attempt to make a purchase, we collect personal data as part of your order information.
This data includes:
- Contact information such as your name, phone number and email address
- Payment information such as your billing address, credit card, debit card or other payment method
If you provide us, or our service providers, with any Personal Data relating to other individuals, you represent that you have the authority to do so and acknowledge that it will be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you believe that your Personal Data has been provided to us improperly, or to otherwise exercise your rights relating to your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information set out in the Contact Us section below.
How We Use Your Data
When you make a purchase, or attempt to make a purchase, we may use your contact information to contact you about any issues regarding that purchase. Your payment information is used to verify and process payment for your purchase. This is done through Stripe, a payment processing software. You can learn more about Stripe’s privacy practices here.
We do not share your personal data with any other party that is not mentioned in this Policy. We also do not sell your personal data to any other party.
3. Retention & Deletion
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which that data was collected and to the extent required by applicable law. When we no longer need personal data, we will remove it from our systems and/or take steps to anonymize it.
If you have a complaint about this Policy or any element of your personal information that we hold then please contact us below.
6. Contact Us
To request a copy for your information, request for your data to be deleted, or ask a question about your data privacy, contact us in one of the following ways:
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at: 280 Spadina Ave. Toronto ON M5T 3A5
- Call us at: (416) 408-4999